WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OUTKASTS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUTKASTS > Topics

Subject: Whats ur hardest challenge?
Replies: 3 Views: 904

evilgirl 30.10.09 - 12:04pm
my hardest challenge was 2 change my prodigits..ive realised that there is happiness in evil, god is the only true source of joy n happiness. *

coolasc 4.12.09 - 05:27pm
Nothing, i believe in a god but not the christian one, not a almighty th makes everything best and as should be, in a god with fails, or a group with shared powers, where each can pull their side, the best for me can b bad for you...

evilgirl 15.01.10 - 10:36pm
we all have freedom of choice wen it comes 2 choosing who we believe in..i personaly have c*m 2 c dat jesus christ is da 1 n only saviour..the thing dat shud frighten us all is wat is goin 2 hapen wen we die..where wil we spend eternity?..it is either heaven or hell..hell is a eternity spent in pain n suffering whereas in heaven there is no pain tears or sadness only joy n laughter..i choose jesus n spending my eternity wit him in heaven. *

ques41 9.06.10 - 11:32pm
Go sis go! . . U make me feel welcome here. . . So true!
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:12-15). *

* OUTKASTS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUTKASTS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search